Thursday 5 June 2014

I wish I was...

-I would like to learn, rather understand how to represent the reality in the painting, I know that it's a hard point of art, we could have a very boring debate about that, but my doubt is about to how represent and make the colors that i see and how to put them in the correct form that they form what I'm seeing.

-I would like to learn how to make electronic circuits, since I was a child I felt a fondness for the electricity and his function. When i was younger I use to electrocute some Vespula Germanica, for now I'm not interested in provocate pain to other species, just to learn the laws of electricity and how I can use them to get results in the area of art specifically. I imagine that I can use that knowledge to make some installations in the future, I don't know, sometimes I think that I'm not going to paint  forever, well it's a dispute of everyday.

-Other thing that I would like to learn is to edit videos professionally, when i was in the school with my friends we use to make videos, but the editing wasn't too good, that were good times, I have enjoy that moments of distension.












6 comments:

  1. That's a big challenge, but there are a lot of realistic painters already. You should try to do something new with painting, but that's just my opinion

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh wow.... I really hope that all your wish come true

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see your paintings and I think that you make a beautiful things and the represent the reallity that you do, it's so closer than the real real life. GOOD JOB ISMAEEEL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you could mix al those things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The electronic circuits are so fun, I had learned this for a championship of robotic and I very near to win...

    ReplyDelete
  6. great I think that it would be so great to lern that

    ReplyDelete