Thursday 19 June 2014

BRRRP

I didn't know about the three Rs before, I think that it's very important, because today the human is always expanding. Is interesting how we learn from our mistakes. Well actually in my borough there is a plan for recycling, I always separate my junk, the glasses with the cans, the paper with cardboard and so on. I separate the organic junk and i put it into a pail and from time to time comes my uncle that he have a drawer for compost.

I think that it's very important, because we have to take charge of our pollution leading it to a sustainable way, it's in the nature of the life, occupy the resources that we have to make other useful things. The conscience of take care of our environment is responsabilty of everyone.

I contribute with this eating my yogurt with banana and oat, so I produce a lot of banana rind.

No comments:

Post a Comment