Thursday 26 June 2014

Post of Posts

1) For me it the experience was very relaxed, with the sufficient space for the opinions of everyone, but I think that more of these were needed, is a self-criticism. For other side I think that the dedication of the teacher is the 60% of the class, personally I think that in all the classes, exclusively when one learn a language the role of the tutor is very important, because is the person that open the door of knowledge, wow! Amazing! Clap clap clap…
2) I think that now I could write a large text than before, I’m feeling more secure in that aspect, but I know that is not sufficient, so I should keep doing it, for the healthy of the world.
3) I would like to include more grammatical tips. I enjoy to learn the structure of the language and start the emancipation of the teacher and transform myself in my own UBERTEACHER.
4) I think that if the class were more short I would enjoy it more, because I like to be outside, far away from this place.
5) I would like to write about the vacations, what I’m going to do or what I wish to do.

6 comments:

  1. Isma I comment your blog! It s very strange but when write more in English I feel secure and now I can write large texts. The topic of vacations sounds cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all agree that the class is apparently very extensive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m agree with you and I hope include more grammatical tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fuck dammit, i really like your blog background

    ReplyDelete
  5. im agree too with you opinion and yes the backgound of the blog its so crazy

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOh Wow, I couldn't agree with you more. You were a excellent partner

    ReplyDelete