Thursday 29 May 2014

EAT-IT

1) A place that i like to eat is... I don't know, I think that I don't have one. I like to eat, but thw "where" is not a big deal for me, I use to eat in the U or in my home and that's it. Generally I eat fast and I don't think in the flavor of the things, when i sit for eat I like to take that short time to think things that during the day i don't think because i don't take that time.

2) Eat food in our days it's a big thing, because the fact of eat doesn't mean that it is for nourish. The offer of food transformed the essence of what food its for, now the term of luxury is in each corner of the city. I would like to have a restaurant of food, I think that is a great business fill the belly of rubbish of other people, knowing that they are knowing that is rubbish, sounds good, easy peasy, good job, good one.

3) When I have to eat something fast while I work or I play or I do something intense, i use to eat oats with yogurt, its fast and easy, so i could invest my time under the (my) order of the life.


3 comments:

  1. Dude you must fix your diet

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont you know cook? I thing you dont have to eat yogurt all the time but its very easy and fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that you have to take a break and try to enjoy the food that you eating and also It's not good for you're health eat to fast and the food It's the most delicious think in the world jaja..

    ReplyDelete